On your first candle burn it is recommended to burn until wax is melted to the edge of the jar as this will ensure you get an even burn each time you light again.
All our candles contain natural products, they have no heavy chemicals so they need some time to spread their scent around your home to receive the full aromatherapy benefits, however, we recommend you do not exceed burning your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
We also recommend that you trim your candle wick before each use and do not relight when the wax level is less than 1cm.
- Light your candle in a well ventilated room.
- Never leave your candle burning unattended.
- Burn out of reach from children and pets
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Burn your candle on a level, heat resistant surface
- Do not move candle when lit, glass may become hot during use.